62 views

Update by user Jul 04, 2017

Have wasted almost 4 hours and still can't get anyone to answer any of my question or help me. Just being ignored and gave a run arund this is probably atleast 20 dead ends that I have been sent on in the last 4hrs and I have to write all this same thing each time

Original review posted by user Jul 04, 2017

It's not even able to tell me f my username is the problem or password.It keeps saying that my email address is invalid but POF spends me text all the time and in fact sent me a text to get to this sections. I am a old man and I can't keep up with a bunch of e-mails and passwords and especially when you are the only site that I have had any problems with.

I have been using daltonracina4@G.mail.

come and race0404 as my password for over 10yrs and I don't want to change it just for this site nd I have already lost about 3hrs trying to get on the site and still haven't got any help at all from you ,only thing I've got is a run arund and you seem to be determined not to talk to me in person so we could try to work together t find and fix the problem. SO I will ask 1 more time will you please help me or will I not get a answer or help just like always.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Account.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Store Location: 923 Stringtown Rd, Science Hill, KY 42553, USA