62 views
1.1

This website "updated" their system, and I can no longer login. I wrote a letter complaining about a month ago, requesting to drop my account.

I never heard back. I have tried NUMEROUS times within the last 24 hours to log on to this account, and it keeps saying my password is wrong...so I try to change it, and never get information...I have tried at least 10 times in the last 12 hours, for them to send the Update material, so I can quit. I am getting nowhere. I have met one nice man on this website, but we realized wqe had little in common...no problem.

I have had MULTIPLE scammers, or guys who just want to get laid. NOW, I am receiving 20 emails every hour or messages. I cannot even log on to warn these fellas. This website should be banned.

I am calling my bank to block them.

Warning! Do not use this website!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Account.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I am having the same problem... they updated website and now I cannot log on- says password is incorrect.

When I try to change password I enter the email address on file and I haven't gotten an email with link to change password.

There's no contact information.... I will never re-subscribe to this site again.

POF Reviews