205 views
4.0

Since A few days ago I havent been able to get onto my POF site. It wont even recognize my email address and tells me I forgot my password .

I have no way of getting into my account. If you can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Please email me at Dfaichmarie@comcast.net asap. My grandson was here that day and I left the room for a while so he was on the compter.

I am wondering if he did something to my profile to cancel it or something. If you have a phone number to call I will do that! Please help me with this issue as I am still paid up and I really saw some gentelman on there I would like to contact.

I looked thru you whole website and coildnt find a phone number. Please contact me soon.

Sincerely,

Donna M Faichney

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Profile.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center
This question is really popular with the POF members. Find out what PlentyOfFish website state about this matter: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-7-consumers-questions-to-plentyoffish/#What-should-I-do-if-I-can%E2%80%99t-log-in-to-my-PlentyOfFish-account?

POF Reviews