64 views

I hid my account months ago and now I'm getting all of these messages saying "So and so wants to meet you!" I'm married now. These messages are not welcome.

When I try to log on to the site to hide my profile again, I can't get on. It doesn't recognize my email address to send me a password reset, although strangely it knows my email well enough to pass on these unwelcome messages.

I can't find a real human to talk to except a tech site that wants my credit card number to chat with technician. Its VERY FRUSTRATING.

some ACTUAL HELP by a real person rather than a robot would be very welcome.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Profile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center
According to the POF website, if you can’t log into your account because you have forgotten your username or password, you may try to log in with your email address or follow the process to reset your password (if you cannot remember your password).

Also, double check that you have entered the right email address – the one you used to sign up with POF. “To ensure you receive POF’s emails:
• Add donotrespond@pof.com to your Address Book.
• Never click on Report Spam on any POF emails.”

In case you still have questions you may contact PlentyOfFish customer support using contact details here: https://plentyoffish.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html#contacts

POF Reviews