POF Phone Numbers and Emails

Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Trademark Inquiries
Media
Opt-out of Marketing Emails
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

POF Customer Service Overview

• POF Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    84% phone 16% email
  • The best phone number to call POF is 8009525210. 81% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 19% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as POF may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

Fax:

+1(214) 853-4309

POF Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Judy R Avo
To report my profile

I can't login to my account. I have two accounts and I can't login to one of them.

I have tried to get a response through the email and I have not received any response from anyone. I need a response from POF.

Even if it is an email. Please update my email address for my two accounts.

Guest-5815998
No refund No reply
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Even though, I am contacting POF customer service few times in This month, they don't reply me at all. POF has so many scammers on their app. They don't have good security.

Guest-5783885
My account was removed without explanation I just requested that they verify there account due to impostors.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

No one ever helped me nor called me about all of the scamming impostors. They just kicked me off of the website because I didnt pay any money.

I am very upset and not happy with any of it. I was only on two days, lol.
I only requested the guys verify themselves with the verification shield. Well they just complained and had me kicked off and I did not do anything but to call them out on not being real people but hackers who stole photos and pretended to be that person.

I am a real person I was verified so why was I penalized for their scam? You tell me!!!

Deatrice D Pfc
Cancel my subscription PLEASE!!!!

Non compliant! I canceled my subscription in January and you guys locked my account card until i made a payment for services I already cancelled!!

Theres no option to cancel only upgrade and it *** me off because I cant stop the payment from coming through!! I had to make a payment on services I was NOT receiving!

Heres my receipt below!! I cant even log on to your website anymore!

How Good is POF's Customer Service?

Joannah Qwe
Joannah Qwe
Feels Satisfied | Jun 07, 2024

Great service, I receive service faster than I thought I would, wish there was a phone number to speak to someone, thanks

Melessa Qvj
Melessa Qvj
Feels Disappointed | Jun 07, 2024

Horrendous

Johnetta Rqu
Johnetta Rqu
Feels Disappointed | Jun 05, 2024

Never used it cancelled it but continue to get billed

Navaya Txq
Navaya Txq
Feels Disappointed | May 14, 2024

I think there are a lot of shady people trying to cat fish people. Not very good it's actually very scary to say the least.

Debbi W Pht
Debbi W Pht
Feels Disappointed | May 06, 2024

There was no customer service at all

Edwena Jnr
Edwena Jnr
Feels Disappointed | Apr 23, 2024

Can’t log in. Interface obstructs, no results. And I a paid, subscribed member.

Summary of POF Customer Service Calls

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call POF?

Account Question:

• “My account has been banned”
  • “Because I Am Having Trouble Getting In To My Account”
  • “Unable to log into pof account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel service”
  • “Trying to cancel my pof”
  • “You Cancelled my account. I just opened it this morning. If not reatored expect full refund.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized charge”
  • “Unauthorized purchase”
  • “Dispute transaction”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help with my profile”
  • “Questions about an account”
  • “Question and concern ?”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I want my $64.79 back as a refund because I wasn't on Plenty of Fish. And cancel this account”
  • “Refund for overpayment”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Not working”
  • “None of your *** business nosy *** *** data collecting *** at pissed consumer that's why I use a fake email”
  • “To update my number cuz my old number doesn't work no more”

Cards Question:

• “Take my credit card off”
  • “Does my credit card get charged in full for premium or will I b charged per week??”
  • “Credit card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “The site keeps taking money out of my account when I haven't used it”
  • “The website not taking my payment”
  • “I Down loaded your website yesterday and decided that I didn't want it please put the money that you took off my charge card and put it back on my credit card”

Staff Question:

• “I paid and can't use the service”
  • “You all give *** POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!”
  • “I want to stop this service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I NEED TO CHANGE MY OLD PHONE NUMBER”
  • “Due to POF terms, need to change my profile name”
  • “Cant change my User name”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “People are sending me messages and they are not coming through. I see notifications but when I click on the notification it POF takes me to the screen with the messages that I've responded to NOT the new message. There are at least half a dozen new”
  • “Where is my inbox”
  • “I purchased 20$ for the upgraded version and I haven't gotten any of the benefits. My profile still shows free package when I paid for the upgraded product”

Employment Question:

• “Lost my job”
  • “I lost my job, I cannot afford this extra expense any longer.”
  • “Want to join for the year at 799 had to wait to get paid”

Other Question:

• “Change birth date”
  • “Will not recognize my phone number”
  • “I can't see my received messages”

About

Related Companies

Match Group, Tinder, Match, BlackPeopleMeet, OurTime

Summary

POF is a large web-based dating service. It is wholly owned and operated by The Match Group. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The service was launched in 2003. POF available in 9 languages. Membership is required. Accounts of rude and fake persons are usually deleted. Users can send messages, photos, and videos to each other. Only females can send private images. All messages after 30 days are deleted. Now the service is available for gadgets with Apple and Android operating systems. Upgraded membership allows using extra futures. Customer service is provided by phone and by e-mail during normal business hours.

POF reviews and complaints

1.7
eHarmony
5547 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about POF? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup