3.2

I think I have had my info and pic taken and are being used for other purposes , scamming so on. and can't get any help NO CUSTOMER HELP, with NO PHONE NUMBER TO GET HELP.

Want my account taken down and can't get into my account NOTHING WORKING.... Need to get help. Can any one help? Take the account down and contact me as to what I can do to STOP THIS.

If there was a phone like on the Senior People meet have I would have no problem. You brag about a welcoming site but so far not impressed. HELP!!

HELP!! I had been a member of this company for seven years and now to be treated like this not happy ..Please contact me

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Account.

Preferred solution: TAKE DOWN MY INFO AND PICTURE. and contact me if anyone uses my info..

POF Pros: Has been good up till now.

POF Cons: Very poor customer service.

Comments

I sent an email a month ago & never got a response from them. I went on their website & read that they suggest you call instead of email because you'll get a faster response.

So I called the customer service number 855-900-0470 from their website & after being told "your call is very important to us, please stay on the line & you'll be transferred to the next available agent" 6 times, the recording says "goodbye" & hangs up on you!

I did this 10 times at different times of the day & it happens the same way every single time! Does anyone ever actually get through to "an agent"?

POF Reviews