78 views

Update by user Nov 14, 2017

The monetary loss is the loss of my time and effort and depression for being excluded certain rights because of my gender.

Update by user Nov 14, 2017

I forgot to mention, all accounts were deleted by PoF within 3 hours of creation.

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2017

Ive made several attempts at online dating through PoF and met one person. She heard from someone I don't know that I lost my job and she wrote a complaint to PoF about me.

Now I can not make a profile. Talk about ***. Also PoF is gender biased. I don't know if you noticed.

But take a look at your options. Men can not exclude body size, race nor age. Women can. Talk about *** Worthless to me Ive decided that since one pathetic woman and one PoF company treat people like this, its pointless to let anyone have an account as its all about what a woman has to say about a guy.

No evidence is required, than why bother? P.S When the original account was deleted by PoF, I immediately made a new one under a new name and filed a complaint about her and the messages she sent to me via text, snapchat etc... Including the death threats. Her profile is still there to this day.

Once again the proof is in the pudding, gender bias. PATHETIC!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

POF Cons: Everything about it.

Comments