112 views

I JUST WANT. TO KNOW IS HE REAL I MET HIM ON YOUR SITE AND WE HAVE BEEN TEXTING FOR FIVE MONTH NOW AND HIS NAME IS ALEX DIXIE KAESEMEYER AND I HAVE FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM AND I CAN'T WATE TO MEET HIM I JUUST WANT TO KNOW HE IS A REAL PERSON I KNOW HE IS REAL BECAUSE YA'LL WOULD NOT PUT SOMEONE ON YOUR DATEING SIGHT THAT WAS NOT REAL MY NAME IS JOYCE ALVARADO PHONE NO.

IS( 806 )241-4794 I REALLY. DO. LOVE THIS MAN AND I PRAYED TO GOD FOR HIM.

THANK YOU. JOYCE ALVARADO I CAN'T WATE TO MEET HIM GOD BLESS

Comments

Arcadio

Where is he located, so far, no Alex or Dixie...do you know what he does for a living. I am in high end credit and collections with a high success rate for locating skips.

I can find out if your guy is legit.

I do not want anything in return...just want to help. This is a duplicate, in order to receive notification of a response.

I can find out if your guy is legit. I do not want anything in return...just want to help.

POF Reviews