189 views

I went to log into plenty of fish and my password was changed. Someone had hacked into my account.

I tried to retrieve my account to change the password but to no avail. I tried there website customer care it failed. It stated it did not exist. Next I found a phone number which was just some men trying to get a credit card number and saying things like why don't you give me your address and we will come over.

All I want to do is delete my account. I made a mistake ever getting involved with plenty of fish.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Account.

Preferred solution: please delete my pof account it has been hacked.

POF Cons: Account was hacked and there is no way to resolve the problem, How they do not respond to customers, Plenty of fish no customer service in the event of a problem.

Comments

Me too, apparently they dont want to protect their members it's pathetic ladies please continue your complaints because its not right for POF to not have s one sort of filter or background check on every member male and female who is responsible for this app, it could be a scam itself since there is no way to contact them pretty fishy

This is exactly what happened to me I was meeting a woman and get to know her and I was deleted for no reason at all POF sucks they don't even let you know anything I was never rude never mean never did anything wrong.

POF Reviews