97 views
5.0

I was on the site yesterday but tried everything today but can't login my username is correct and password

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Account.

Comments

I've been having the same problem for a few days now. Suddenly I kept getting the "incorrect username or password" message when I tried to log in.

I even clicked the link to reset my password and never got that email from them. I've done this more than once with no luck. I just read an article saying it could mean they deleted your profile. I'm not sure why they would do that.

I didn't harass anyone, didn't spam or have nudity or anything like that. The only thing I can think of was I decided to end it with a guy who was acting as if he wasn't interested and he got upset....

perhaps he reported me. I wouldn't think they could delete your account for being reported just once though (unless he did it multiple times to "get back" at me...in which case I'm glad I stopped talking to him, don't need to deal with people that immature).

I HAVE HAD THE SAME ISSUE

It says my password or username is incorrect. It said I wad getting a password reset in my email but I tried to get it four or five times and have not gotten a reset email.

Help me. My username is minipit my My email is silcoxsandra@gmail.comThank youSandi

POF Reviews