209 views
5.0

We complement each other so well and we are very happy together! We were living an hour apart from each other when we met. It feels like I've known him forever! From the beginning everything was easy, we laugh a lot, we just enjoy spending time together and making memories.

Thank you for allowing us to be introduced to each other!! I don't know what else to say to make it "100 words" sorry ... I met my husband on this site. If you are truly looking to find "the one" the personality compatibility is a great tool!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Online Dating.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

This is lovely. All the best and many happy years together...

POF Reviews