98 views

I was perusing the site for matches and putting some in favorites and then it went back to the Login page. I tried to login but it said my password was incorrect.

I requested a password reset via email CRS@pof.com because I cannot find a phone number any where. I did not receive the password reset but was able to login with my old password but my profile was deleted as well as my relationship needs assessment and chemistry test answers. Now this page is getting me upset because it won't let me go further unless I enter 100 words. This is 94.

Help me please.

Thank you. Now that is 100.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Profile.

Reason of review: Profile deleted.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I registered with POF yesterday, created a profile, etc. When I went to login a few hours later, my login info wouldn't work.

I did "Forgot Password" to have my password reset but never received it in an email. So I recreated my profile, started over again....and the same thing happened. In all I recreated my profile 3 times and each time I cannot log back in because my profile doesn't exist.

There's no customer service phone number so I just give up. POF just lost a customer.

POF Reviews