55 views

My experience with POF has been extremely humiliating. I have made several local reports to authorities.

There has been two gentlemen that I have grown to fall in love with, but once they started asking me for money and for me to send them Apple cards and Amazon Cards, I refused. When I refused to send them money or these cards, they threatened me and my daughter to send our pictures on social media and exploit us with naked sexual pictures. As I'm typing this message, I am receiving nasty messages from one gentleman threatening us. I am going to the FBI with this issue.

POF needs to have better background checking of some sort.

One gentleman pretended to be a doctor and the other is using a Celebrity's profile pictures. He is a very famous person and I will do everything in my power to let him know all of this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Profile.

Reason of review: Being threatened by users because I am not sending them money.

Preferred solution: Mine and my daughter's reputation are at stake here. Con Artists are threatening us. This has gotten out of hand because I do not send them money. I have all the proof and will Go To the FBI..

POF Cons: Daughter and i are being seriously threatened.

Comments