West Columbia, South Carolina
25.4K views

some one has hacked my account, I can not sign in, it will not take my username

or my pass word, so what do I do? says my email is not valid, some

one is using my username and changed my password even tried to open an new account, it want let me, what do I do to get another account, I do have some very nice ladies on here that I was talking with, now I can't get back in touch with them, plenty of fish should have a way that people could let them know about their account being hacked, so plenty of fish must not care about it's users,but I have tried now for a week, can not

find any help from plenty of fish, so hoping this will help me, i would be

much appreciated if I could get back on site so I can talk with my friends,

thanks

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

POF Pros: Up until my account got hacked.

Comments

@Anon

I know I feel sorry for the guys that I was talking to. I can't warn them that they may get hacked too.

Like I hate the fact my pictures were being used to minipulate people on the site. Try to contact customer service like 5 times by email while I seen how many men were responding to your fraudulent messages by the hacker. Some of them were old messages from laSt year when I was on..I feel sorry for these guys I would never think of doing something so nasty. Like there should be better customer service support 24 hrs a day.

I finally found a better email to contact them and I believe they close my account finally. Thankfully. I'm never going on here again. Nothing but bad experience here.

I'm going stop stabbing myself. Nothing but pain.

@Anonymous

Hi, what is the email address that you were able to get a response back from?

Yes a class action lawsuit! Enough of this already!

@Anonymous

I can't get ahold of anyone who works for POF all numbers are disconnected or some ring but the hang up on you. Some guy from "Bronks" hacked mine a little after midnight on Friday January 2018 and changed a few things and put "His" pictures and left my appealing pictures of objects, he one right after the other asked girls around New York for their numbers and said he was US Army on a mission and looking for a relationship.

I gradually lost access and he changed my email so I couldn't receive help or get notifications, after I rapidly warned the girls I saw one girl say she was waiting on him outside a business and when I tried to warn her he took all my access and I pay for my services so now it's a felony theft in my eyes.

It's been 3 days and I can't get ahold of anyone or login. How can we take legal action?

I've had the same issue happen to me! Incredibly frustrating! I worry that whoever hacked my account has my photos...

Yep also happened to me yesterday. Feel stuck. Can’t log back on and nobody to help me on customer service

I just had this happen to me on the 23rd and I am a premium subscriber. No one has responded to either customer service email except the canned responce.

I am worried they so many had this issue at the same time. This is ridiculous and no response from POF

Same here. I hate my life.

My words and my pics are out there. I cannot retrieve them.

There's no tel # for pof cust svs. I'm *** over by some stupid bot.

My account has been hacked Dec 23, 2017. I called the customer service number I found online, it is a scam.

They told me they have to put up a firewall before they could reset my password. They began to do this remotely, but I told them to stop.

I am worried that they might have done further hacking of my computer during the remote viewing.

I am going to try and contact the FCC after Christmas, and hopefully they can help.

Does anyone have any ideas what we can do.

@Anonymous

What number did you call?

@Anonymous

I am with you, read my comment above. I am ready to take legal action. If interested I will find a safe way for you to contact me.

Same here, I signed up today (12-23-17) in less than an hour I was unable to sign in. WTH! This is ridiculous.

My account was taken over as well. How do I get this issue resolved!? I’ve tried emailing Pof and I got no response yet I would think this should get immediate attention what is going on here!?

Hi I have just had the same issue, my profile was hidden then suddenly became public and I couldn't change so I logged out and now can't log in as it's saying my password is wrong so I tried to reset with my reg' email and simply don't receive the reset link? worried now..what should I do as there is no contact button???

@Susan Marray

Same thing just happened to me. My session timed out and then when I tried to log in, was prompted to request a re-set code for my password.

No code was sent, and I've checked my spam filters. This is so frustrating!

This just happened to me. Thanks for all the posts below.

I have tried every number for POF and cant get anyone on the phone.

I just emailed both pr@pof.com and legal@pof.com

I am fearful this person has gained access to my credit card info. I dont recall which card I used and I would rather not cancel all my cards.

My account was hacked too....my account was completely taken over, but email was still on file.....I have no idea how deeply......

Had the same experience so I googles my user name and found a picture of the *** who is using my account what a pos ffs pof is useless no one to contact because you can't sign in. I left my user name so everyone can google this piece of *** and also using my photos.

I doubt anything will come of this. This lowlife even claims he is widowed. I believe I know his real name and is an Computer nerd so he knows how to *** this ***.

I hope you get caugh. Police don't care either.

Cannot get into my account too. Was on few weeks ago.

Now it doesn't recognize my username or password. Tried resetting password but isn't sending it to my email. Not sure where or if its even sending a new password. I'm thinking it's sending new password to whoever is in my account.

Don't understand how so many people are having problems accessing their own accounts.

It's just the sign of the times. But is still total BS!!!!!

Same thing happened to me. No one can help. Any suggestions?

POF Reviews