West Columbia, South Carolina
25.4K views

some one has hacked my account, I can not sign in, it will not take my username

or my pass word, so what do I do? says my email is not valid, some

one is using my username and changed my password even tried to open an new account, it want let me, what do I do to get another account, I do have some very nice ladies on here that I was talking with, now I can't get back in touch with them, plenty of fish should have a way that people could let them know about their account being hacked, so plenty of fish must not care about it's users,but I have tried now for a week, can not

find any help from plenty of fish, so hoping this will help me, i would be

much appreciated if I could get back on site so I can talk with my friends,

thanks

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

POF Pros: Up until my account got hacked.

Comments

Mine was hacked too

PoisedWildebeest263

Mine was hacked too. Emails won't send to me and I can't sign in.

Same thing is happening to me. I received 2 emails this morning telling me my password was updated which I did not do.

I followed the instructions provided in the email only to determine all of my information has been changed. I can not access my profile to delete my account so I’m not sure what to do.

Woke up this morning to over a 100 messages someone else's pictures on my account and now I can't access my account. I can't even change my password because I'm not getting the password reset email.

@Anonymous

This happened to me on Monday. Apparently Ima red head from a different state.

I contacted pof.

They said they think that I gave someone else my password and that I need to be careful. LoL they are a joke.

Same here

@Anonymous

My was as well. My entire profile is someone else!

And messages are being sent to guys who don't live near me or would ever message them. I am going to try and delete my account.

TimelyJackdaw767

As of the last week I can not sign in to my account on POF, It tells me, my password is no good. I write in my E-address, in the recover my password box, hit send, but get no response back.

I've tried again, and again. And Alas, Still no reply from POF. Anyone else have a clue how to contact them, as they offer, no "Contact Us", on their site. It just goes through a loop.

They do mention a cellular phone app, but I do not own a "Smart" phone, or Android device. I just have a PC. Seems their pushing folks to purchase Smart phones. Of which I have no need for one, other than just as a regular Talk and Text flipper unit, But I have.

I've run into this on other non-related sites too! Seems like a conspiracy, by the big technology companies, to force one's hand, into purchasing one. To squeeze every last cent, out of everyone. That ain't right!

Excuse my bad grammar. But I want answers!

OMG. Same thing happened to me last night.

I woke up and was getting notifications from my POF app. I had my profile hidden so I was confused as to why I was getting messages. I looked on the app and all the photos of me were gone and replaced with photos of another girl, there were dozens of messages to guys asking them to text a number because “the app wasn’t working properly”. Each message was giving a different number.

I actually texted one of the numbers to see who it was and it was definitely a scammer who couldn’t speak proper English. Looks like someone has gotten ahold of many POF users data.

Thankfully they didn’t change my password yet so I was able to delete my account. I’m NOT making another account with POF ever again.

My account was hacked today as well. I have my profile hidden but I kept receiving messages when I looked into it someone had sent multiple messages from my account and bought tokens.

I would not have noticed if I didn't enable the chat pop ups. I'm still waiting on help from POF customer service.

someone hacked my account and shut it down . How do i open the same account again also a paid member

Amandah Swag

My account was logged out and my password doesn’t work! I tried resetting twice but I still haven’t received the reset email with a code to change the password.

I can’t find a way to contact pof support so I don’t know what to do to get back into my account. Do y’all have any suggestions?

Mine just got hacked I changed the password.

This is happening to me right now. I can't access my account now either.

There is no one at POF that can be contacted for hacking. I sent an email to their safety email since that is the only one I could find.

@Anonymous

It's because they're the ones hacking into accounts.

The same thing is happening to me.

Same situation for me. I don't know where I can get help! It happened today.

Mine got hacked this morning. I kept trying to clicking on send my password and nothing happened, so I came out and just clicked straight on forgot my password and it sent it to my email.

try that if anyone else is having problems with their account.. All my pics had been deleted so I just deleted my account..

My account also got hacked. I was able to change my password the first time it happened and get back in.

My pictures and info had been changed and I had tons of messages from people that I’ve never messaged and saw that my hacker was asking people to text a random number. I deleted my account, made a new one, and I’ll be damned if it didn’t happen AGAIN.

My pictures or info wasn’t changed this time but there were tons of messages coming from me asking men to text some number. Now I can’t log in to delete my account.

@Anonymous

This just happened to me a few hours ago.

POF Reviews