State: Ontario Product: Pof Membership Clear all filters (1 of 104 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

POF - Plentyoffish Membership Review from Toronto, Ontario

I recently had a man contact me, and i was uninterested, so i did not respond to his message. A couple of weeks later, he messaged me using racial slurs and verbally attacking me. I reported the user, and POF eventually removed his profile. A couple of days later, the same user appeared in my "Meet Me" feature. I reported him again since POF stated it has a zero tolerance stance towards abusive behaviour. The profile was removed again. Now I see the same guy again and he has been viewing my profile. I am now a paying memeber of POF, and I am bothered that this guy is able to join again and again simply by using a different variation of the same profile name. My point is that the zero tolerance statment is clearly without any standing if POF is not making an effort to do anything to prevent these users from obtaining an account. Better monitoring protocols should be put into place.
#1199964

I had the same problem, I reported a woman who was harassing me, and I got my account revoked.

Review