294 views
1.3

I cannot find a way to contact plenty of fish. The 1-800 number for help is just for billing and they don't respond to complaints.

The email for customer service says they can't respond to all emails and it sends you to their support page. None of the support categories help my problem. My complaint is customer service on POF sucks. The following was my complaint.

I suspect my account has been hacked since I can't get into the account. I was texting a woman ????who asked me for my password and I wouldn't give it to her. Obviously I had given her my phone number and she also had my email address. This all happened Friday night the 7th of July.

Five hours later I'm getting multiple contacts. More than I've ever gotten so I'm guessing my profile was changed. Either way I can no longer access my account. It won't let me retrieve my password.

I've tried on all three of my emails account.

Not even sure I have the same user name but something has happened. Sincerely, Michael Gaffney

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Customer Care.

POF Pros: Cost, Choice of women with same interests.

POF Cons: Inability to contact customer service, Wish they had 24hr customer service line, Poor website programming and lack of information.

Comments

Customer service sucks! Another money grabbing company. Canceled my account but still got charged AMD no way of contacting CS.

I feel that this pof is a joke it will let me set up a account but if i log out it want let me log back in is says my pass word is not the right pass word and will not let me log back in again have to set up a new account only for it to do the same thing over again ive set up 3 accounts and after i close it want let me log back in. I no my pass word is right so this sigh can shove it up their ***

Does anyone know the number for customer service for pof

My account was hijacked and I learned POF will not assist in resetting login and passwords unless you are a paying member. The worst company I have ever dealt with.

I want to cancel my subscription Daryl l arfman Jr to my POF thank you