54.3K views

So I've had a pof account for less than a month. It seemed to be working well for meeting new people and I had hope for finding a woman to settle down with.

I was never rude, never uploaded or sent any nude pictures. Whoever runs this site is like a dictator in their little computer chair, just deleting accounts at random for no reason. Someone else said something about how if one of the lady's finds a man and settles down then they won't pay for their upgraded accounts because they won't need it anymore. They "found their fish", no longer need pof.

Its starting to make sense now when i see that the only people I've ever heard about who's accounts have been deleted are guys. I was meeting new people and getting to know a girl that I would have been great with. I go to login today and see what she wrote back only to find out my account has been deleted. Now I'll never know.

Thanks pof for wasting my time and deleting my account.

If anyone ever asks me about pof, my advice would be don't waste your time only to be let down and deleted. The people running the site are stepping way over the line with trying to control everyone on there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Account.

Comments

#1820828

POF is Garbage in 2020... You are better off getting a group of FRIENDS together and going to a bar.

Plenty Of Fish is owned by IAC/Match Group and they now also own dozens of other dating websites and dating apps. Plenty Of Fish is No Longer free it's only free to sign up. What IAC/Match Group has done is buy out existing dating sites and apps and then modify them to MAXIMIZE PROFITS. If you don't Upgrade to a subscription they will delete your account.

Again please browse through the other comments and direct your friends to read them too. The more people that stop trying to sign up on Plenty Of Fish the less money these thieves get to steal from innocent people.

#1819531

No one can open Fake PoF ID if there is a Face Security system,Turn on the Face Security system

#1819481

They open an pof account with different types of free VPN

#1819452

The more people that stop trying to sign up on Plenty Of Fish the less money these thieves get to steal from innocent people.ID hacking and fake profile openings will not stop?The security system like tender has to be Plenty Of Fish

I created my account today too, twice it got deleted! WTH!!! At least let me know why it’s been deleted, not just delete and say nothing.

@PissedConsumer1796176

Read the comments on this page it explains everything. Plenty Of Fish is owned by IAC/Match Group and they now also own dozens of other dating websites and dating apps.

I'm a girl and my account keeps getting deleted. I've tried remaking about 5 times using a different email and everything.

It won't even let me send messages when I create a new one.

I'm a very serious individual and I've been on plenty of fish for like 8 years. One day I open it and I'm banned and I've never ever been inappropriate and everything on my profile has been true and accurate.

@PissedConsumer1781273

The email doesn't matter because they detected the ID of your devices whether it be laptop, desktop, smartphone, or Chromebook. They detect the device and delete you again.

The match group/IAC corporation owns plenty of fish and a lot of other dating websites and apps. They want money so your not upgrading or paying a subscription got you deleted most likely. Read some of the other comments here.

The New Plenty of Fish webpage does not mention "Free" anywhere on the visible part of the website, however the invisible part of the webpage the mention free 7 times. This MetaData is how Google indexes websites for searches and ranking.

@PissedConsumer1781273

Same here. It's not allowing me to send messages only to receive them 1/2020

I just made an account yesterday and spend over 2 hours setting it up and got on it today and my account was deleted

@PissedConsumer1769783

I am not sure if anyone else noticed that Plenty Of Fish changed their webpage. Nothing on the webpage says nothing about being "Free".

The source code to the web page has the word free mentioned 7 times however this is the part of the webpage that is never seen the "Metadata" that google uses to index the website so when someone searches free dating website on google the pof website comes up in the search. There are over 35 pages on this webpage complaining that they were deleted for no reason.

@PissedConsumer1769783

The Other Problems with plenty of fish are according to Google plenty of fish has 100 employees. Do you really think 100 people can handle the amount of emails and phone calls that 25 million plenty of fish users would generate???

So since they only have 100 employees they most likely use "Volunteer Moderators". How do they pick these people?

Are they mature enough and can they set aside their emotions long enough to be fair to people rather than just delete accounts non stop. The moderator problem has been around forever, every chat room or website that has a lot of users has moderators who are immature and abuse the powers that the moderator has to ban or delete users.

@PissedConsumer1769783

Same thing here! Never been rude or anything. I didn’t even get an email that it was deleted just can’t sign in anymore!

I have had mine deleted twice now within 48 hours of each other. POF advised its to do with their automated system.

Not sure if they’re having technical issues however the more people that report it the better.

I’m frustrated too and I know at the moment there is no point for a third time creating a new account for this to happen again. #Young female user

@PissedConsumer1760978

The system they are using is pathetic. If you create your profile too fast by using copy and paste from a text document you previously typed up on your computer you get deleted.

If too many people block or report you, you get deleted. Don't upload pictures right away, you get deleted. Don't complete their dumb questionnaire, you get deleted.

Don't subscribe for an upgrade, you get deleted. These people are liars and cannot be trusted.

@PissedConsumer1760978

Please read some of the other comments on this webpage, you may get enlightened about plenty of fish.

I agree! I met a few good men on here and went back to see what they wrote and they deleted my page over night !

Why do you guys do this ?!? I didn’t do anything wrong !!

#1761988
@Cheick

Because they are saying the website is free when in reality it's only free to sign up. To get full functionality they want you to subscribe.

So if you don't sign up within a certain amount of time they delete your account. Please read some of the other comments that were posted here, you will find out what plenty of fish is really about "MONEY" from Advertisement Dollars.

#1819455
@Cheick

Everybody report to the PoF admin so that hacking stops

Mine has been deleted twice recently for no reason and I’m female. So idk what’s going on. I won’t be making another though.

POF Reviews