580 views
2.0

I have tried to log into my account today 21st Feb 2018, and received a message saying password incorrect, I tapped on the forgot password button and waited for the email from POF so I could change it. After numerous attempts to do this and not receiving any email, I checked the username on POF and found some other guys picture, supposedly from the same town and the same age...I have since contacted POF again as I am a paid up member and have been since May 2017, if it is not resolved I have told them I want a full refund, I am not waiting for their reply

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Premium Membership.

POF Cons: Having my profile hacked, And lack of customer service, Inability to contact customer service.

Comments

I have since received a reply saying they will not refund any money as there was only 2 months left before it was due for renewal. No explanation as to why someone else was now using my profile name. I will never use this site again.

@PissedConsumer1436642

you better change your debit card or credit card then. Get a new card with a new number. I can almost guarantee when it's renewal time you will get billed by these thieving ***

Virgil
@PissedConsumer1436642

Hello Alan..Can we get to know each other more if you don’t mind..This is my email barrows554@gmail.com

POF Reviews