77 views

Yesterday i had a call back from Gary Smith from POF 888-883-1222 regarding my hacked account. The day before he said he was going to put security on my account and then he would be able to get into my acct and see who changed my email and password.

He told me i had to provide picture ID so they had it and knew i was talking about my own acct. He took remote access of my cell and took my drivers license photo. He told me i needed to pay for the security the first day $9. I didnt have it and he said no problem it was about the security not the money.

When it didnt go thru the second day he said he needed $100. I told him i dont have $9 i surely dont have $100. He got mad. Said he couldnt do anything for me.

I asked why he was using coinmama to process a payment using his boss' credit card. He said that was how they processed payments. He actually set up an account in my name. I told him i didnt want any such thing.

I wanted my POF Account fixed. Finally acter fighting with him i said delete my acct and he said he couldnt do that. I asked why he said " because the hacker is using it". I went bolistic and he finally said he would delete it.

I told him i wanted an email confirming it was deleted. I got the standard your acct was deleted for suspicious activity. I do not trust these people.

This is identity theft. Ninja Im contacting Consumer Protection Board, Better Business Bureau, and Attorney General next.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Profile.

Comments