1.5K views

POF deleted my account with no warning for no reason two different times. One time it was because I saw a married man on there and sent him a message saying I see you're still cheating on your wife next thing I know without any message or anything from POF they just deleted me on his word.

WTF pretty messed up when a married person can report a single person for nothing and POF delete the single person's account and allows the married person to continue to stay on there and cheat on their spouse. They don't have to worry I will never sign up for POF again worst site ever they suck worse than MeetMe does

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Account.

Comments

Perhaps you should have minded your own business!

I TOTALLY AGREE THEY JUST DELETED MINE BECAUSE I WOULDNT MAKE MY PICTURE OF MY FACE PUBLIC BECAUSE THE MEN JUST ***... SOMEONE REPORTED MY PROFILE THAT DIDNT HAVE A PIC OF ME.

IM SURE OF IT BECAUSE HE JUST WANTED SEX. SO I MADE SEVERAL REPORTS OF OTHER MEN PROFILE THAT HAVE NO FACE, CARTOONS, OR TORSE NUDITY. I TRIED LOGGING ON JUST NOW AND THEY DELETED ME. SO I HAD MY FRIEND LOG ON AND THE MEN I REPORTED ARE STILL ON AND NO CHANGE TO THEIR PHOTOS.

THIS GUY HAS 2 PROFILES...

THIS IS A SITE AGAINST WOMAN. AND I INTEND ON TAKE IT PUBLIC..

@PissedConsumer1369319

Well stop shouting and do it quietly.

@PissedConsumer1372878