4.7K views

I can't login to my POF account and I've tried the forgot password link at least 10 times and it doesn't send the reset email. I want to delete my account and I can't find a way to call POF. I sent email to POF and got no reply

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Profile.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Registered today on pof answered all the questions, uploaded my profile photo. Then was logged out.

Trying to log back in and was told my user id or password was incorrect. Used a gmail address to register and know for certain what it was and my password is incorrect.

Tried the reset password numerous times but no email arrived. Checked gmail spam and junk folders and nothing from pof.

@PissedConsumer1824763

Did you ever get back in? I’m having same issue!

@PissedConsumer1826729

No. Someone took over my account and changed my email.

It took me 4 months to find a phone number to contact pof. They had to delete my account and I had to make a new one

I am having the exact same issue. I signed up for POF today, and when I first return to check for any messages, etc, it will not let me in.

It will not let me reset password, and weill not send me a reset email.

It also will not allow me to use my password, and I even confirmed in my keychain access that I am entering the correct password. Ugh, if i can login, I'd love to leave POF and never return.

This is a scam !!!! Shut my acct down now

#1719394

Same issue

Lesa

I have had the same experience with POF dating site I know it was correct pass work tried the password reset link and it failed 20 times

@Lesa

I’m having the same problem

Macon

I’m having the same issue - password reset isnt working. What is the resolve?

@Macon

Same issue!!!

Forgot password link won't send message back with my password no way to access my account everything was great don't know what happened I'm upgraded subscriber wasted $19

Want to reset password & resolve matter of someone hassling me report on several occasions but he she hassling surely u can block his email address

same issue their customer service is no existent, i just want to be done with this entire experience or at least get a response so i can delete my account for good. I haven't used the account in over 5 years but I'm now getting all kinds of lewd emails and text messages because of it. I'm so over it

POF Reviews