3.4

I wrote a review under the name Caroline958 approx 2 days ago re: suddenly not being able to sign into POF... I was deleted from the site..

called them from a working number received on this site.... the Customer Service Representative was very courteous and did what was needed to assist me with getting back on the site... made me aware that someone had compromised my account, and deleted all information related to the other account so that I could get back on the site... re-registered this morning, and everything is going well so far.....Wish I had received an email about what had happened, but, didn't; however, very pleased at the professional manner, and expendiency of the gentleman who assisted me....

I am not an upgraded member, and it is free!

I believe there is a special code they have to delete for you to be able to get back on the site...

I also believe that if you just sign up again (although compromised), it triggers something within the system, and will kick you out again.... hope this helps....

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Profile.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

POF Pros: Free site wide range dating acess, Representative of american melting pot of individuals.

POF Cons: Need more communication and better customer service system, Pof needs to be more accessible to its subscribers, Positive experience but had to search to find a working number.

Comments