54 views

Wasn’t really interested in joining pof but couldn’t browse without signing up, so regrettably I made a profile but didn’t add a photo, suddenly some guy started messaging me and wanted me to send a photo, I was reluctant but sent him a photo—which he promptly claimed that it was blurry and he kept asking me for another photo—I regrettably sent another photo, then he kept wanting me to meet him. When I finally decided to delete my account I see that pof posted both photos (that I thought I was only sending to him) on their website.

I think it was a trashy thing to do by taking someone’ photos and publicly placing them—without that person’s permission.

I never personally posted them, plenty of fish posted them—when I sent them to that loser. If they was a legitimate website they would’ve given me the opportunity to post them myself, but instead they are a bunch of sleazy amoral pieces of *** trying to get as many members as possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Profile.

Comments