Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I can't get into my account it says wrong username or password and they're not wrong and when I put my email in i get nothing

I can't get into my account says wrong user and password and when I go to help desk I don't get any response to my email

9 answers
Alexandar
Kevin hello I am having problem get in my account I know my username and password but I do not remember the old cell phone number I used to verify on this account and can you help me if so email me the information or call me at 202-751-6135 and you can ask me any question that may help resolve this issue and have a nice day today and thank you very much.
gerald e
is there a person to talk to to resolve this issue. not no damn computer NOW
Biddy F
@gerald e Same!!!
Julie Smith
According to PlentyOfFish faq page if you have any issues logging into your account, you need to verify the spelling of your username and password before you try logging in again.

If you forgot your username: Try logging in with the email address you used to sign up to POF instead of your username, and your usual password. Then, you can verify your username by clicking "My Profile".

If you forgot your password: Click the 'Forgot your password?' link on the Sign In page to reset your password.

If you do not receive POF password recovery email:

• Please ensure you enter the email address associated with your POF profile.
  • Your profile may no longer be active on POF.
  • Your email provider blocked the email from POF before it reached your inbox. Please check your spam folder to make sure POF email wasn’t mistakenly flagged.

To ensure you receive POF’s emails:
  • Add donotrespond@pof.com to your Address Book.
  • Never click on Report Spam on any POF emails.

If a message from POF is in your Spam folder:
  • Please remove POF from that folder by clicking "NOT SPAM".
  • Once you have added POF to your address book, you can retrieve your password on the 'Forgot your password?' page.

If you no longer have access to the email address you used to sign up to POF: You will not be able to retrieve your login information. If this is the case, please send an email to PlentyOfFish customer service at Csr@pof.com to get further instructions.
angelmam111.cant login
hi i cant get in to my account it says wrong email or password pls cant u help
#1441946
@PissedConsumer1438600 To Plenty Of Fish, I was bump off POF, my user name is bogiebogart602, They ask me for my password, but I don't remember, I need a new password, I try to call, POF, and everytime we try the work key, it didn't work, and they hang up on me, All I want is a new password, I have women emailing me, and I can't do nothing, Can you please help me. Michael Bogart, phone number # 518-642-2163, Thank You.
I'm not receiving a response to change my password. I received a notification saying my account had been changed
Someone got into my account! How can I reset it
View more answers (8)

why can't I delete my account without all the hassle

by Joseph R

I've been trying to delete my account. POF is making it difficult by throwing road blocks whenever I attempt to delete it.

Do you accept PayPal?

by Kadijah

Was wondering if you take PayPal? Having been hacked and burned by many only way I’ll join.

Has to inquire. Thanks.

View

My account has been hacked can’t reset my password

by Harmon

Hacked my account

View

My boyfriend is still being charged for his POF account & hasn't used it for 8 months

by Ereka

View

Tried many times to reset my account not working

by Aviance

My POF app on my iPhone wouldn’t boot up went online said my password was wrong so then I’ve tried many times to reset it !!! Still not working on the app or online !!!!!

I’m am a payed member too . Please help

CAN'T GET ON POF

by TRUDY F

I CAN'T GET ON TO POF. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?

MAXALUNA21@YAHOO.COM

Close account

by Andrew M

Close My account immediately.

Andrew McNair

andrewmcnair1@gmail.com

account

by Richard B

I let an acquaintance use my cell phone number (8800055) to set up a temporary account to contact a friend who owed them money. I want to make sure that that account is deleted and no other accounts are on this number

View

Transfer credit from old account to new account

by Alec

I had an upgrade membership and deleted my account. The upgraded membership doesn’t expire until August 2020. Is it possible to transfer that credit to my new account???

View

How can I speak with a human

Account shut down despite payment through April, 2020

Julie Smith
You can reach out to POF customer service via fax number 214-853-4309. Unfortunately, there is no phone number.

How can I fix

Julie Smith

If you have any technical problems, you can contact POF customer support online via the help center when logged in to your POF account.
View

is the video chat with this app safe to give my credit card number to activate this function?

A user on this site wants me to activate the video chat function and it asks for my credit card number to verify who I am. I want to know if this is a legitimate function through this site.

Julie Smith
According to the comments posted at reddit.com, POF does not have a video chat. You should never enter your credit card information anywhere that you aren’t physically trying to make a purchase.
To get more information about POF services, please contact the company customer care team by email at csr@pof.com. You may also try to reach out to the POF representative via the company's social networks.
View

Why do you say someone wants to meet me and then you won’t let me send them a message

That’s what happened

Julie Smith
There is could be some technical mistakes or the person changed his mind and that's why you cannot reply. Try to re-log into your account and check the messages one more time.
View

I can not get into my account. And it will not let me do a password reset either. Please help me.

by Stellan

Do you take Debit Visa NetSpend I want to join

I would like to try out for the 1999 for one month but can I talk to everybody with that or do I need to buy a boost

Julie Smith
Regarding the billing questions you may consult POF customer service by fax at 214-853-4309 or via online help center.
View

I want to cancel my account and deactivate my profile

by Hassen

I was only paying for 1 month of upgrade and discovered today that my bank account was charged again! I tried the online chat.....they sent me to an answer add to pay $5 and I am not doing that!!

I should not have to pay more money to cancel somehting that charged me to begin with. I expect to have someone contact me, refund my charge as of October 23.....as this is a day after it was due to expire, and I want my profile deleted.

View

I want to delete my account

by Porshia

I do not need pof no more. Want to delete it

How can i get my refund

by Narada

I want to cancel my plan my plan and i also need a refund of my money that was taken from my account thank you

View

How do I get this resolved

I am unable to get into my account not able to retrieve any messages also unable to check any perspective ladies out It just kept on saying error and then try to put my username and password and it still didn't work something's wrong with your sight I'm just read on here other questions being asked and it's about the same thing.

Julie Smith
According to PlentyOfFish FAQs, if you have any problems logging into your account, you need to verify the spelling of your username and password before you try logging in again. If this doesn't help, try to reset your password or login and enter your account one more time.

Questions 266