Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I can't get into my account it says wrong username or password and they're not wrong and when I put my email in i get nothing

I can't get into my account says wrong user and password and when I go to help desk I don't get any response to my email

8 answers
Alexandar
Kevin hello I am having problem get in my account I know my username and password but I do not remember the old cell phone number I used to verify on this account and can you help me if so email me the information or call me at 202-751-6135 and you can ask me any question that may help resolve this issue and have a nice day today and thank you very much.
gerald e
is there a person to talk to to resolve this issue. not no damn computer NOW
Julie Smith
According to PlentyOfFish faq page if you have any issues logging into your account, you need to verify the spelling of your username and password before you try logging in again.

If you forgot your username: Try logging in with the email address you used to sign up to POF instead of your username, and your usual password. Then, you can verify your username by clicking "My Profile".

If you forgot your password: Click the 'Forgot your password?' link on the Sign In page to reset your password.

If you do not receive POF password recovery email:

• Please ensure you enter the email address associated with your POF profile.
  • Your profile may no longer be active on POF.
  • Your email provider blocked the email from POF before it reached your inbox. Please check your spam folder to make sure POF email wasn’t mistakenly flagged.

To ensure you receive POF’s emails:
  • Add donotrespond@pof.com to your Address Book.
  • Never click on Report Spam on any POF emails.

If a message from POF is in your Spam folder:
  • Please remove POF from that folder by clicking "NOT SPAM".
  • Once you have added POF to your address book, you can retrieve your password on the 'Forgot your password?' page.

If you no longer have access to the email address you used to sign up to POF: You will not be able to retrieve your login information. If this is the case, please send an email to PlentyOfFish customer service at Csr@pof.com to get further instructions.
angelmam111.cant login
hi i cant get in to my account it says wrong email or password pls cant u help
#1441946
@cheekymonkey123 To Plenty Of Fish, I was bump off POF, my user name is bogiebogart602, They ask me for my password, but I don't remember, I need a new password, I try to call, POF, and everytime we try the work key, it didn't work, and they hang up on me, All I want is a new password, I have women emailing me, and I can't do nothing, Can you please help me. Michael Bogart, phone number # 518-642-2163, Thank You.
I'm not receiving a response to change my password. I received a notification saying my account had been changed
Someone got into my account! How can I reset it
View more answers (7)

is the video chat with this app safe to give my credit card number to activate this function?

by Randall

A user on this site wants me to activate the video chat function and it asks for my credit card number to verify who I am. I want to know if this is a legitimate function through this site.

View

Why do you say someone wants to meet me and then you won’t let me send them a message

That’s what happened

Julie Smith
There is could be some technical mistakes or the person changed his mind and that's why you cannot reply. Try to re-log into your account and check the messages one more time.
View

I can not get into my account. And it will not let me do a password reset either. Please help me.

by Stellan

Do you take Debit Visa NetSpend I want to join

I would like to try out for the 1999 for one month but can I talk to everybody with that or do I need to buy a boost

Julie Smith
Regarding the billing questions you may consult POF customer service by fax at 214-853-4309 or via online help center.
View

I want to cancel my account and deactivate my profile

by Hassen

I was only paying for 1 month of upgrade and discovered today that my bank account was charged again! I tried the online chat.....they sent me to an answer add to pay $5 and I am not doing that!!

I should not have to pay more money to cancel somehting that charged me to begin with. I expect to have someone contact me, refund my charge as of October 23.....as this is a day after it was due to expire, and I want my profile deleted.

View

I want to delete my account

by Porshia

I do not need pof no more. Want to delete it

How can i get my refund

by Narada

I want to cancel my plan my plan and i also need a refund of my money that was taken from my account thank you

View

How do I get this resolved

I am unable to get into my account not able to retrieve any messages also unable to check any perspective ladies out It just kept on saying error and then try to put my username and password and it still didn't work something's wrong with your sight I'm just read on here other questions being asked and it's about the same thing.

Julie Smith
According to PlentyOfFish FAQs, if you have any problems logging into your account, you need to verify the spelling of your username and password before you try logging in again. If this doesn't help, try to reset your password or login and enter your account one more time.
View

Want to cancel my subscription

Not interested in this

Julie Smith
In order to delete your account you need to log into POF website. You can hide your profile by going to edit profile. Hiding your profile removes you from all bars of images and searches around the site.

Why cant I log in?

I opened an account like 2weeks ago. User name horchata Password eppy1 Was logging in and out everything was fine.

Then yesterday I couldn't log in anymore. I opened another account User name horchata11 Password eppy1 Once I opened it I noticed that I couldn't send or receive messages. And couldn't log in after an hour of opening that account.

Can you help me and tell me what's happening? Thanks

Julie Smith
According to Plenty Of Fish FAQs, there different ways to log into your account.

If this doesn't help please send an email to PlentyOfFish customer service at Csr@pof.com to get further instructions.

View

when i try to log in it says user name or password wrong

Julie Smith
According to PlentyofFish Help Center, in case you can’t access your account because you have forgotten your username or password, you may try to log in with your email address or follow the process to reset your password (if you cannot remember your password).

There is also a possibility that the password you have used does not follow the standard password regulations. You may try to create a password that is long enough (at least 8 characters) and includes one capital letter and one number in it. Please check out more details on what to do if you can’t access your POF account in the article Top PlentyOfFish Question: How Can I Cancel My POF Subscription?”

Evonna
@Julie Smith You don't understand the issue. None of what you are posting works for these people nor for me. Accounts have been hacked and POF won't respond to emails. My password was changed and resetting the password does not send an email. After numerous emails (about 10) to POF customer service, I have received no response. My bank account was charged today for something that I did not authorize. Please quit regurgitating POF policies and procedures. They are broken.
Haifa
when i try to log in it tells me user name or password is wrong

Someone hacked my account

Hi someone must have hacked my account. I can't log in and I tryed sending for a reset password but I'm not getting any recovery email.

I NEED to get in.... I was talking to someone!!

Julie Smith
Please follow the steps and recommendations stated here: PlentyOfFish question #6786. If you still do not have access to your account, please contact the POF customer support team by phone at (214) 576-3272 or by email at Csr@pof.com.
View

Does Markus_6 really work at POF.

I get it online messages from Marcus_6 quite often. He does not have a photo he has the POF logo.

Just wondering if it really works at POF.

I got a message today that I had won $85,000 in an online POF lottery. Sounds wonderful… But I have my suspicions.

Julie Smith

We do not have any information about POF staff. However, the company offers a service to report a user for investigation if he/she interferes with any your experience on POF. When a user is reported, POF team carefully investigates their account for suspicious activity. All reports are strictly confidential.

To report a profile for breaking POF terms and conditions, you will need to be logged in.

• You can report a user on the company website by clicking on the Report User link at the very bottom of their profile page. The text says "Report User".
  • You can report a user via the iPhone or Android apps by clicking "Report User" on the drop down menu (accessed via the menu symbol at top right of the screen) when viewing the profile you wish to report.

To report a user for a fake profile or fraud

• If you have an account on POF: Please login and use the "Report User" when looking at their profile.
  • If you do NOT have an account on POF: Please email your report to csr@pof.com and include the details of your report. Please don't forget to provide the exact username or a web link to the profile in question.

Password

Hello, I am trying to change my Password. When I request a confirmation email I never receive the email.

Its as though there is a disconnect with my email address and POF.

I have no idea if there is another way to fix the Password issue. Thank you, Mohebat

Irene Moore

According to Plenty of Fish Help Customer Center, to update your password, you should click Edit Profile, scroll to the very bottom of the page, enter your old password, and your new password twice, and click Update Password. If you're using a mobile device, after you click the link you'll need to go to "Menu" and then select "Switch to Desktop Site", as these sections can only be edited on a desktop web browser. If you forgot your password, visit this page: http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx. Please make sure you're entering the email address registered to your account, and check your junk folder.

Why do I keep getting knocked off 785 times

My question is why am I getting knocked off every 5 minutes my email is right my password is Art why do I keep getting knocked off every 5 minutes why do I keep getting knocked off every 5 minutes they claim my password and email. Right yes it is right my email and password is right why do I keep getting knocked off every 5 minutes I haven't heard anything I've been trying to login since July of 2017 I spent $25,000 on you *** *** in you keep logging me off you keep logging me off why do you guys keep logging me off why you guys keep logging me off I spent $25,000 you guys keep logging me off my email type my password is right why do guys keep logging me off

2 answers
#1619540
The Plentyoffish Help Center page provides sufficient details on how to retrieve login information. If you are having issues logging into your account, you should verify the spelling of your username and password.
If you forgot your username, try logging in with the email address you used to sign up to POF instead of your username, and your usual password. Then, you can verify your username by clicking “My Profile”.
If you forgot your password, you can restore it here https://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx. If you do not receive the POF password recovery email:
  • Your profile may no longer be active on POF.
  • You used an email that is not associated with your POF profile.
  • Your email provider blocked the email from POF before it reached the inbox. You should check your Spam folder.
If you no longer have access to the email address you used to sign up to POF, you should contact the company to sign up again. Please check out Plentyoffish contact information here.
#1619748
@On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center I signed up 3 or 4 days ago, and want to upgrade so I can receive messages from women who have viewed my profile. Using my Discover card, it was not approved by Discover until they could verify that it was me that was making the purchase. This verification has been completed today, and I still get message that transaction cannot be completed. Discover suggested that it is at your end that upgrade cannot be made for whatever reason ? My user name is - PeterPeter54, and password is - PumpkinEater Please help me solve this problem !
View more answers (1)

My a/cmy email

There is nothing wrong with my email address or my phone or my computer ,do why ,even after I told you this you kept trying to connect me to sn ,,email""expert ,ata cost of $63..00 you little crook I have a mind to contact consumer affairs ,&Facebook to expose your fraudulent tactics,WFF

Julie Smith
You may share your experience with other Plentyoffish customers by posting a review on PissedConsumer website. You can also write to the Plentyoffish headquarters: 8750 North Central Expressway, Suite 1400 Dallas, Texas 75231, United States.

My a/c

You sent a message asking me to contact you regarding issues with my account,??

Nilsa
I can't believe your dishonesty I will be letting many people know of your dishonesty if you attempt to steal money fraudulently from my account, you have really pissed me off
Nilsa
Who the f...k do you think you sre conning there is nothing wrong with my email so don't even attempt to debit mY card I never made s complaint ,you are trying to con ,$63dollars out of me ,I will report you to consumer affairs
Angie_Z
@Nilsa You can doublecheck this information with PlentyOfFish customer support team and contact them at csr@pof.com
View more answers (2)

Won't let me log into my account

by Caryl

It won't let me log into my account

I was hacked

The customer service email is not valid. How can I resolve this?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to PlentyOfFish, in case you want to receive a refund you can contact customer support by the following email csr@pof.com
@On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center My account was deleted m! I’ve been with you for ten years and my e longest relationship, and ex who passed away a few years back, met with that profile! I just recently got back on to find hundreds of bot profiles sending me sex site links or trying to con me out of money! I felt insulted and was even angry they were ruining our site! So as I understood they were just bots I would out of frustration and sorrow. Cuss them out and troll them! I would never talk to a real woman like that! The bots were obvious! It synthetic just my exe that affected me but my cousin, who I grew up with like a brother, committed suicide! So I kind of had a break down snd just wanted to lash out, even if they were just bots trying to scam us! Please I’m begging you to pass these circumstances on and review to see I’m telling the truth! I finally ended my mourning and came back to POF to bring me that one thing I needed now more than ever! What it originally gave me with her! Hope! I’m begging you to help anyway you can either to retrieve that profile or at least lift the ban. Does POF ever take into account mitigating circumstances? It was under jamesparker197503@yahoo
HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
@James 75 Under Profile section of the pof.com FAQs, to delete your account (whether upgraded or not), you only need to go to “Delete Account” tab, scroll down, and choose the last option. Once clicked, the link will take you to a screen that will ask you to type in your username, password, and reason for wanting to opt out. In case you have any difficulties with deleting the PlentyOfFIsh account, you can email company customer support at csr@pof.com

Questions 254