Verified Reviewer

1.5

Here is the last email I sent regarding my hacked account. After half a dozen emails over several days I have yet to get a single response.

Though I fell for a scam... that is no reason to ignore me or my concerns. I am absolutely livid and will NEVER use pof again.

"It appears I have been locked out of my account, user name; sojourner62. I sent several emails with issues the past few days to csr@pof.com and have not gotten a single response.

The last thing that occurred while I was on my account was responding to an email from another user "Blulady(Karen)" that said she saw photos of me with the same user name on a pof sister site Chemistry.com and said there was some embarassing content there. She gave me a link which I used to check and it brought me back to a pof login page. I tried to login but it didn't work. I emailed her through pof again and thanked her for the heads up and told her the link didn't work.

Shortly after that I received emails from pof saying my account email and password had been updated. Since then I have not been able to access my account. I am a paid member so I cancelled my card at my credit union this morning but won't know until Monday weather that information was compromised.

Would someone please communicate with me about this issue?"

Also I have attached a "print screen" pic of an email provided by pof's "Help Center" with regards to compromised accounts. The email I sent to that provided email was returned undeliverable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Premium Membership.

Reason of review: No security support for customers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

POF Cons: No security support or concern for customers.

Comments