2.0

i was on the website when suddenly multiple images of the men that had contacted me were scrolling down my iphone screen. There were about 10 images of each man- the same exact message appeared on each image.

I deleted all the extras. I was unable to send a message to any of them - i could type it in and press send but it wouldn't go through. I have tried to send messages for several days- none went through. Today I received a message from Gauna on my Whats APP from "Lots" who said his name was "clif" from POF.

His photo was facing with his back toward the camera so his face couldn't be seen. His profile pic of his face was very dark, with the bill of his cap pulled down over his face. I never saw him on POF at all, and didn't recognize his name. Never gave him my phone number or email.

I blocked him from Whats app. I think he or someone else hacked my pof account, as my profile is missing and I cant access my account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pof Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

POF Pros: You can find friends partner.

POF Cons: Disgusting customer service, I have had to totally delete my acoount onec b.

Comments